Delivering on Any Project, Anywhere.
Utilizing our depth of global in-market expertise and extensive industry relationships, Union Gaming Analytics approaches every engagement with a rigorous and disciplined Wall Street perspective.
Union Gaming Analytics conducts economic impact, market feasibility and various other consulting projects for corporate, government and institutional gaming clients.
Union Gaming Analytics maintains detailed financial models and datasets that can provide worldwide historical examples of revenues, cash flows and net income; before and after examples of casino-resort expansions and the resulting impact on operational results; the effects of acquisitions and dispositions; visitation trends; employment impact and more.
- Engagements typically include: market visit(s), meetings with property-level management and staff, meetings with governmental and regulatory bodies, preparation of detailed economic and financial models, summary report and presentation.
- Deliverables to our clients also include: expert testimony and presentations to governmental, regulatory and legislative bodies.
In The News
- Commission to Announce Decision on Linn County Casino Today
- April 17 2014
- Racing and Gaming Commission selects companies for market study
- Radio Iowa
- October 11 2013
- SJM’s edge is blunted in mass-market fight
- Macau Business Daily
- September 4 2013
- Gaming Executive Summit LatAm 2013
- February 27 2013–